Natalie of Greenleaf Goods shows how to make this Framed Patchwork quilt top on her blog. If you have put off making a quilt, this project is for you. Natalie demonstrates how to cut up fat quarters into simple squares (a one patch) proving you do not have to use a difficult or fussy block to get great results. Get the tutorial.
Image credit: Greenleaf Goods
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Leafy Branches pattern for FMQ
- Tutorial: Fast and easy HSTs
- Lori’s Spoolin’ Around quilt a one patch
- Oh Fransson! + fabricworm = no fail quilt
- Tutorial: Chevron-inspired pillow