Megan from Canoe Ridge Creations did a guest post at Sew Sweetness as part of her Sewing Back-to-School series. Her topic is machine quilting where she shares how to do four of her favorite all over quilting patterns. They are,
- wavy (or organic)
She also gives some helpful tips to help you get the best results. Click HERE to get the tutorial.
- Tutorial: Underwater stripes bag with pattern
- Tutorial: Hugs and Kisses mug rug
- Tutorial: New York Beauty block 5
- Joel’s drawing gets the embroidery treatment
- Tutorial: Wrapped binding with Laura