Kaye Woods posted a new video on her website showing how to make a Dresden Plate with her Starmaker 5 ruler. Her updated and simplified method requires no matching of the points, thus her introductory comment it’s for pointless people. Cute! Even if you do not own a Starmaker you can benefit from her techniques. Go to the video tutorial. Right now it’s the one at the top. Later you may need to search for it.
- Book: ‘Everyone Can Quilt’ by Kaye Wood
- Video tutorial: Cute fabric coasters
- Mr. Roosevelt’s Necktie block for quilt along
- Amish Diamond block for quilt along
- Video tutorial: Folding a fat quarter