For this quilt, you can go bright with rainbow solids like I did, or focus on prints. Choose masculine colors, girly colors or whatever you like. Once you learn the basic technique of sewing half-square triangles, the options are endless!
Get the tute.
[Found over at Tea Rose Home's Link Party No. 54]
[Image via Crafty Buds]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Santa Cruz quilt for festival
- Tutorial: Sweet Heart Mini Quilt
- Newsy: Kickoff weekend stitching
- Tutorial: Fast and easy HSTs
- “Good enough” rule gets quilt done in a day