A traditional drunkard’s path block is made by sewing a concave curve to a convex curve, usually involving many pins and in my case lots of cussing. This instructable will show you how you can make a drunkard’s path block without all the stress.
I’ve been known to let out a few cuss words during some parts of the quilting process. You? Go to the video tutorial to give this method a try.
Image credit: Instructables
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Wonky Drunkard’s Path block
- Tutorial: Quilted tote bag
- Freebie: Sweet Shop pillow pattern
- Newsy: Curved Seams Challenge 2013
- Tutorial: Gift Box quilt block