Rachael of Imagine Gnats guest posts at Sew Mama, Sew! showing how to make her Sun + Sea Patchwork Messenger Bag. It’s a perfect summertime accessory. Rachael even provides two options for the patchwork part of the bag – the first is a round appliqued sun and the second is a geometric pieced sun. Impressive. No wonder Kristin keeps asking her back to guest blog. Get the tutorial.
Image credit: Sew Mama, Sew!
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Sweetheart quilt block
- A call to play nicer – Mod v Trad revisited
- Tutorial: Eight at a time HSTs
- April’s modern block at Sew, Mama, Sew!
- Tutorial + Pattern: Rumi’s Butterfly Coaster