Susanne from Quilt it out said she made this applique bag from the Amy Butler pattern Take Flight. Cute, cute, cute! The peacock appears to be a popular motif in 2012. I’m seeing it in quilts, pillows, and scarfs so far. Visit Susanne’s blog to see full post.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Soul Blossoms – Amy’s latest fabric collection
- Two patchwork scarves you can make
- Amy Butler challenge: Time to tell
- Giveaway: FQ Lark Bundle at Maureen Cracknell
- Toddler book illustrated with designer fabrics