Woo Hoo! True Up blog made my day by showing Denyse Schmidt’s upcoming fabric collection, Hope Valley. Go here to see it. Again, Denyse has done it. She creates vintage looking fabric that is wholly modern. I’m swooning.
[tags]homesteading, pioneering, Hope Valley, Denyse Schmidt, vintage, modern, fabric, collection[/tags]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Free pattern: Hope Market Tote
- On SALE: Denyse Schmidt cloth
- Free pattern: Tula’s take on Hope Valley
- DS in LA | Improvisational Patchwork workshop
- Give us more Flea Market Fancy