Maddie of Domestic Anarchy delivered a swift kick to a friend’s ego by telling her the truth about fabric inequality passing on the adage “good fabric costs good money”. It so happened the friend was lovingly stroking some of her Kaufman Kona® solids wondering why they felt better than the kona she bought at a big box store. Did the friend kill the messenger? Visit her blog post to find out.
Image credit: Keepsake Quilting
- Elizabeth talks about new book
- “Sliced Fruit” quilt pattern a cherry
- Rectangle in a rectangle quilt
- Tutorial: Altering fabric simply
- Tutorial: EZ Zig Zag quilt block