The talent behind Suture for a Living completed this lovely baby quilt using patriotic colors red, white, and blue, also perfect for the American 4th of July celebrations today. She used Bonnie Hunter’s Pineapple Blossom block. You can get the tutorial for making the block on Quiltville’s sidebar (Bonnie has tons of tutes but she’s smart, she has them in alphabetical order). Visit Suture for a Living blog post here.
- Ta Dah!: Color Wheel wall hanging | 1993
- Patriotic quilt for Memorial Day
- Swap: Disappearing 9 Patch
- Tutorial: Easy Churn Dash
- Tutorial: Amy’s simple quilt for charity