Heather of Quilt or Stitch? shares her excitement over this quilt top she made from the pattern, Triple Crown by Sandy Klop. She explains,
I started this quilt at my Sandy Klop class in April. I was so happy to work on it again. I need to add appliqued circles to the middle of the white areas to give it the look of flowers.
I had to take a peek at the pattern cover to check out the flowers.
Love this and cannot wait to see Heather’s version quilted up. Go HERE to learn more.
Images credit: 1. Quilt or Stitch? 2. Quilter’s Warehouse
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Patchwork pillow cover for baby
- Ta Dah!: Trailmarker quilt by FITF
- Nostalgia: Recycled, woven, and stitched
- Ta Dah!: Guitar Quilt top
- Ta Dah!: First quilt is no sleeper + DIY