This is Marit’s first quilt-y finish for 2013. Calling it Fractured Field Study No. 2, she used some yummy Anna Maria Horner voile for the backing. See lots of photos of her gorgeous quilt and learn more about her process for creating it on her blog, Quilt it. And check out her blog header, it’s especially funny if you share your home with a cat or two.
Image credit: Quilt it
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Ta Dah!: Moira makes a wheelchair cozy
- Ta Dah!: Oven Mitt from scraps
- Ta Dah!: Cottage style quilt
- Grab a cuppa: Sew Modern Monday Link-up
- Ta Dah!: Rachel finished three Grannies