Barbara Brackman from Material Culture introduces us to her third William Morris fabric collection A Morris Tapestry by sharing the signature print Strawberry Thief, shown. It’s just extraordinary and thankfully I can get some in stores soon. Visit her post to read more about it.
[tags]reproduction fabric, William Morris, Barbara Brackman, quilt historian, tapestry, bird motif[/tags]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Free pattern: Vestibule or Morning Star
- Reproduction fabric line Arnold’s Attic out
- Raw cotton prices sky-high; may lead to hoarding
- Free pattern: Red and White quilt
- Barbara’s red hearts from the Go!