Just in time for Valentine’s Day decorating, Cindy at Quilt Patterns from Seattle is hosting a Sew Along to make a quilt from this original 24″ quilt block. The kick-off is Wednesday January 4 where she will post initial instructions on her blog. As for what to make from one or more blocks she explains,
One Block – Doll Quilt or Small Baby Quilt – 30? by 30?
Two Blocks – Table Runner – 30? by 54?
Six Blocks – Comfort Quilt – 54? by 78?
She added all piecing will be complete by the end of January, with enough time to complete your project before Valentine’s Day. Go HERE to join the fun.
Image credit: Quilt Patterns from Seattle
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Feather Circles table runner
- Quilted table runner for Valentine’s Day
- Tutorial: Valentine’s table runner
- Pattern: Love and Hearts quilt
- Tutorial: Machine sewn quilt binding