The frugal Little Miss Shabby used forty eight 1.5 ” squares in this single quilt block. Designed specifically to employ itty bitty pieces of leftover fabric, this pattern is sending me to my scrap baskets. Get complete details on how to make the Scrapbuster quilt block here.
[tags]how-to, scraps of fabric, frugal, quilt square, pieced[/tags]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Scrappy Needle Keeper
- Free pattern: Pieced Butterfly Block
- Tutorial: Patchwork notebooks
- Free pattern: Whale quilt block at Lark
- Tutorial: Patchwork water bottle