Ryan at I’m Just A Guy Who Quilts kicks off Trendy Tuesday where he will be focusing on some of his favorite trends in the fabric world. Today, he’s taking a look at the color grey. I too like the greys I’m seeing in fabric stores – they calm down all the modern brights. This is Cityscape in Gray from Hawthorne Threads, my favorite of the collection. Visit Ryan’s Post: Trendy Tuesday | Grey to see all his favorite fabrics in grey, and much more.
- Kona Modern Quilts fabric collection | Cynthia Frenette
- Panel: Jill’s What A World
- On sale: Daisy Cottage at Hawthorne
- Ed Emberley’s Cats in charcoal
- Trends: We’re eating our veggies