Ineke from Never Too Old To Learn created this quilt block with soft green and pink floral fabrics. The pattern is Flying Geese all pointing to the center rose, which she cross-stitched. Lovely mix of piecing and stitching. Go HERE to read more.
Image credit: Never Too Old To Learn
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tute: Paper piece a kaleidoscope
- Tutorial: Amy’s Dresden Plate quilt block
- Inspiration: ‘Shrink it down’ quilt block
- WIP: Origami Flying Geese quilt
- Ta Dah!: Happier with a Hoover quilt block