Quilt Story has created a happy place on their blog for quilters. They explain,
We wanted to create a central place where you can come for quilt block tutorials! Whether you’ve created them in the past or recently, please link-up your block tutorial! If you see a tutorial for the same block as yours still add it. There are so many ways and techniques, we want them all!
There are 50 blocks and links to tutorials there now. Go HERE to learn more.
Via Kate S of Needle and Spatula
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Learn quilt making with a Sampler
- Tutorial: Patchwork skirt for baby
- Freebie: Sisters’ Ten BOM at Gen X Quilters
- Freebie: Sweet Shop pillow pattern
- Pattern: Stripe-y Patchwork Cat