The Modern Quilt Guild launched their second Project Modern challenge. It is, “Design and make a quilt that is monochromatic. Create interest, life and energy in a quilt by using tints, shades and tones of a single color.” The judge this time around is Malka Dubrawsky, author of the book Fresh Quilting: Fearless Color, Design, and Inspiration by Interweave. Go to the MQG post for challenge 2 details including entry deadline.
- Book: Fresh Quilting author meets Pokey
- Gift idea: Signed copy Malka’s latest quilt book
- Super-sized quilts | Long Thread’s Best List
- Giveaway: ‘A Stitch in Color’ charm pack
- Tutorial: Charm pack placemats