My daughter saw this quilt on mommy blog Jellybean and Peanut and started screaming, “Come here Mom, you’ve got to see this.” Excited by her find, she plans to do her young son’s room in it as he moves away from a nursery theme into a more big boy room. The Night Watch pattern showcases the Castle Peeps fabric line by Lizzy House. Though it’s been out awhile and is surely becoming scarce, it’s still fresh and one of my all time favorite fabric lines. Do go check out Peanut’s Night Watch quilt.
Ed. note: Lizzy House did not ask for a mention or compensate this post in any way. Their stuff is just dang cute.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- On sale: Limelight Bard pattern
- Free pattern: Villagers Rejoice!
- Free pattern: Lizzy’s House Wares
- 1001 Peeps Summer Camp activities
- Castle Treasury quilt pattern