I have news. Before my latest Sew Sassy Buttons contest ended, the creator of Sew Sassy Buttons (Sam of Hunter’s Design Studio) contacted me to say she wanted to give a second winner their choice of four buttons. Wow. Thank you Sam! So, today, I’m announcing the two winners drawn using Random.org. They are commenters 47 and 30, both named Anne! Thanks to everyone who entered the contest and congratulations to the winners. I’ll be contacting the winners via email.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Names drawn for Sew Sassy buttons
- Lori wins Fresh Fabric Treats!
- Newsy: Winners selected for fabric giveaway
- I want a Sew Sassy button!
- Debra wins ‘Fabric Flowers’ book