If you are in the North Texas area now thru March 15th, don’t miss Becky Goldsmith’s quilt exhibit at Austin College. She’s half of the team at Piece O’ Cake. Their happy applique quilt patterns always bring a smile to my face. Becky talks about the event on the Piece O’ Cake blog.
Image credit: Piece O’ Cake Blog
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Becky auditions borders for Chirps
- Free pattern: Bird and flower applique block
- Folding a quilt for travel
- Book: Applique Outside the Lines
- Piece O’ Cake having a sale on fabric, wool, and more