I love this Week by Week 1930s sampler quilt I found over at Sentimental Stitches. It’s made up of 187 – 4 inch quilt blocks. It makes me think of the popular, historical Dear Jane sampler quilt. You can buy the first 50 Midget Blocks on the site here.
Image credit: Sentimental Stitches
Ed. note: Sentimental Stitches did not ask for a mention or compensate this post in any way. I just love this quilt.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Adding sashing to quilt blocks
- Ta Dah!: Rainbow Sampler quilt
- Hawaiian quilt motif explained
- Quilt book: Link to the ’30s
- Test your Skills Sampler Quilt