Ebony Love from LoveBug Studios does a guest post today at Shruti’s from 13 Woodhouse Road as part of her ABC’s of Quilting series. Today’s topic is longarm quilting. Ebony shows a photo of her longarm she calls Mr. Darby with labels of the main areas. She explains the crucial difference between quilting on a domestic and quilting on a longarm machine. She covers threads, needles, guiding the arm, designs, patterns, etc.,. Go HERE to read more.
Image credit: 13 Woodhouse Road
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Leah favors domestic sewing machine for quilting
- Free-motion quilting tips
- Newsy: 2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge
- Ta Dah!: Guitar Quilt top
- Tips for machine quilting by Wendy