Lisa Walton at Dyed and Gone to Heaven talks about her appearance in a VidCast with Bonnie McCaffery while in Houston last fall. During the interview, Lisa shows some of her student’s work, talks about her Textured Treasures workshop (paint, rub, foil, bead on fabric) and Lattice Landscape workshop (start with a photo). She also does a beading demo where she teaches how to make a dangle using a stop stitch.
It’s fun and informative. Grab a cuppa and go to her Post: Houston Exhibition VidCast to get the link.
Image credit: Dyed and Gone to Heaven
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Mini art quilts in Queenstown
- Blogging Basics retreat in Queensland
- DS in LA | Improvisational Patchwork workshop
- Jenny attended Woad Workshop in L.A.
- AAQI quilts hoarded for Houston IQF | Process to buy streamlined