Wendi from Shiny Happy World guest blogs at Made by Joel with a tutorial showing how to stitch up one of his line drawings. She gives you design transfer tips and then provides links to four common embroidery stitch how-to videos. To top it off, she talks about the process (did she take the pledge?) on how she chooses what areas to embroider and which stitches to use. Get the tutorial.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: “White space” 9-patch quilt
- BOM: Sweet Nostalgia free!
- A first quilt and NTA tute
- Tutorial: Cupcake and cherries tray mat
- Tutorial: Star Crossed block