The quilter at One Little Thread took a walk through her city of Singapore and snapped up these lovely pictures. Visit her post and click on the photos to see them larger. Like her, while the weather is mild we should all take a walk where we live and be inspired by what’s around us. Then, put it in a quilt.
[tags]Singapore, creative inspiration, quilting[/tags]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Inspiration: Creative Souls on Ning
- 3 craft gadgets plus a peephole
- The importance of thread color in quilting
- Science and Art of thread selection
- Overcoming the Dog Star to quilt