Sometimes you just know your activity is “as unto the Lord” or if not religious, for the good feelings it generates. Mary from Quilting in the Sunshine State shares on her blog her Horton quilt she made to be auctioned at her daughter’s elementary school. She used fabric from the Dr. Seuss collection, it’s fun for girls and boys of all ages. Visit her Post: Say, “Goodbye” Horton to learn more.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Wild West Girls’ Quilt
- Our Lady of Guadalupe crazy quilt for Christmas
- Raffle: Vintage Stars quilt
- Tool for selecting fabric
- Tutorial: Amy’s simple quilt for charity