Look at how Kristen from Unraveled finished the back of this baby quilt. Great color combination, IKEA print, finished with a seersucker binding. Now, here’s a section of the front of the quilt.
The circles look hard don’t they? According to Kristen,
These look way more complicated than they really are. I was inspired by Dioramamama’s tutorial for easy curved piecing. Her tutorial was easy to follow, and these blocks came together very easily.
Get the Dioramamama circle tutorial here.
See more of the Hop on Spot quilt here.
[tags]quilting, baby, tutorial, IKEA, quilt[/tags]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Baby quilt in 7 steps
- Tutorial: Circle of Geese
- Tutorial: Curved Seams 101
- Piec-lique: Curved piecing technique
- Tutorial: Freehand curved piecing