Lori of Bee In My Bonnet put her unique spin on the Granny Square quilt block, calling her version the Great Granny. Now you can sew along with she and Jodi of Pleasant Home to make your own Great Granny Squares using Lori’s *tutorial. Get details here or here.
*Scroll to the bottom of her introduction post for the Great Granny Square tutorial.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Project: Great Granny pot holders
- Lori’s Quilt-y Barn Along + Tute
- Sew Scraps Along at Pleasant Home
- Tutorial: Lurlene’s Scrappy Dresden
- Tutorial: Square in a Square block