This pillow is by Lesley, a student of Carol Ann Waugh’s Stitch and Slash class on Craftsy. Teaching her raw edge cutwork technique for surface design, Carol asked students to upload photos of their finished work. Go HERE to see this and other student work to include quilts, purses, tops, and even a pencil roll.
Image credit: Craftsy Stitch and Slash
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tonya’s block for February BOM
- Ta Dah!: Heather’s Triple Crown quilt top
- Ta Dah!: Liberated Log Cabin quilt
- Ta Dah!: Ingrid quilt is finished
- Crafty Mummy teaches at retreat