Corey of Little Miss Shabby designed this quilt pattern, Winter Solstice, saying she got her inspiration from the Kaleidoscope block. It’s to show off fabric collection Galeria Encantada by Gail Marie, for P&B Textiles. The pattern shows it made up in a blue colorway, but I love it in pink where she used Marguerite & Marmalade. So pretty, I’m swooning. Visit her post to get the link to the free pattern.
Image credit: Little Miss Shabby
- Free pattern: 10 Minute Table Runner
- Tutorial: Organic Elements Quilt at MBS
- Free pattern: Boston Star block
- Free pattern: One Tree Hill by Aimee Ray
- Free pattern: Maltese Flower Table Topper