Today is National Quilting Day and the National Quilting Association (NQA) is sharing this wonderful quilt pattern called “Tie One On”. They suggest it be used for service projects, especially in remembering our military families. Fat quarter friendly, it’s an original design by Terry Thornton and Kristine Acha.
Get it here.
Via Heart and Hands
[tags]service projects, remembering military families, celebrate, National Quilting Day, NQA, tree, yellow ribbon[/tags]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Free project: Perfect for beginners
- Free pattern: Nine Patch Stars and Stripes
- Free pattern: Log Cabin quilt by NQA
- De-stash for National Quilting Day!
- Winner: Celebrate Summer quilt