Created to showcase Anna Maria Horner’s fabric line Innocent Crush, her patchwork heart throw Love Emblem would be great any time of year, but think Valentine’s Day, oh yeah. The block is a pieced 16 point star with a heart appliqued right smack in the middle. Visit her blog to get the pattern. Pattern also includes instructions for pillows without the heart.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Eye candy: Ruby Star Shining
- Sew Along: Hearts and Butterflies quilt
- Tutorial: Be Still My Heart wall hanging
- Tutorial: Sweetheart quilt block
- Gift idea: Potpourri heart pillows