Becky of Patchwork Posse made this 15″ square doll quilt using up the limited number of purples in her stash. So sweet! Of the pattern she explains,
Now don’t go all crazy thinking that the blocks are tiny. They totally aren’t. You will not be sewing through your finger tip trying to match up tiny pieces.
Ouch, piecing a doll quilt is not for pansies, right? Get the know-how.
Image credit: Patchwork Posse
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Free pattern: Redwork Pansies
- Ta Dah!: Doll Quilt to match little girl’s
- Freebie: Children’s Faces embroidery
- Tutorial: ‘Flying Geese’ doll quilt
- Free pattern: April showers mini quilt