Did I read this right? Free online video classes at Craftsy every month, taught by Amy Gibson? Yes, I did. She used the word eclectic to describe her quilting style and this matches my own. Learn, make and share 20 of her favorite blocks, all different. Click HERE to go to the announcement post. Click HERE to go to the launch post. Click HERE to enroll.
Image credit: Craftsy
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Freebie: Blogger’s BOM at Canton Village
- Gandalf block: There and Back Again BOM kick-off
- Tutorial: Adding sashing to quilt blocks
- Phillip’s crazy quilt block
- BOM for May: 4-Patch Spade