Barbara from Barbara Brockman’s Material Culture explains the origins of the beloved Double Wedding Ring quilt. She shares this modern interpretation My Double Wedding Ring by Kieko Goke. It’s a stunner. Go to post to read more.
Ed. note: Any time I am blazing through my Google Reader and want to linger because it’s interesting and teaching me something about quilts, I look and 9 times out of 10 it’s Barbara Brockman’s Material Culture.
- “Single Girl” is hard to get
- Ta Dah!: Single Girl with three rings
- Family tradition of quilting
- MQG: Challenge 4 | find your own voice
- Third Denyse Schmidt fabric collection coming soon