I wonder if Lisa Burke has ever thought about creating a fabric line from her doodles. Her collection of Valentine’s Day hearts made of construction paper seem too temporary for such pretties, at least to this quilter’s way of thinking. Lisa shares how she created these on her blog Post: Valentine cards – a new twist on an old classic. Go and be inspired!
Image credit: Lisa Burke
- Inspiration: Art quilt from a pinned painting
- Tutorial: Quilted Valentine hearts pillow
- Inspiration: Bonnie Indigo Rug
- Ta Dah!: Math Facts quilt
- Surface design for commercial fabric