Thanks to each and every one of you who entered my Craft Gossip Contest – all to celebrate National Craft Month. The prize, a Gift Subscription (one year 6 issues) to Quilter’s Home magazine, goes to lucky Commenter 2, Nancy@Nancy’s Couture. Here’s her comment.
I don’t throw anything fabric away. I save every stained, torn, or outgrown clothing. Most people just see it as clothes, trash, or whatnot…..I see it as fabric!
Congratulations Nancy! I’ll contact you via email to wrap this up.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Newsy: Winner of Girl’s World book
- Margaret won City Quilts!
- Contest: Scarlet Fig is a contender
- Newsy: National Craft Month is here
- Giveaway: October Scrap Busters