Mama of Mama Spark’s World is using this Crazy Mom Quilts tutorial from the Moda Bake Shop to make a Stacked Coins quilt for a friend living in Brazil. The friend is expecting a little girl soon. For the quilt fabric she selected Allspice Tapestry by Fig Tree. Here are a few swatches from this line.
[tags]Stacked Coins, Crazy Mom Quilts, tutorial, Moda Bake Shop, soft, baby, girl, fabric, allspice, tapestry, Brazil, quilts as gifts[/tags]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Figgy Pudding quilt
- Tutorial: Oh My, Shabby Butterflies quilt
- Tutorial: Tiny Tree Skirt
- Tutorial: Patchwork Baby Doll Bunting
- Tutorial: X + O Table Runner