It took me about two minutes to qualify for free shipping at Connecting Threads online store - that’s how many great books they are offering up at 40% off from now until September 21, 2009. (sorry contiguous US only on the free shipping Web orders over $50)
There’s a good selection, these three titles found a home in my shopping cart.
As did these:
- Wonderfully Whimsical Quilts by Carol Burniston
- Free-Motion Quilting Made Easy by Eva A. Larkin
- Thoroughly Modern Dresden by Anelie Belden
- Artistic Photo Quilts by Charlotte Ziebarth
- Blended Quilt Backgrounds by Jean Biddick
- Folk-Art Favorites by Joined at the Hip
- Intuitive Color & Design by Jean Wells
- One Line at a Time by Charlotte Warr Andersen
- Strip Therapy by Brenda Henning
Go here to see all books currently available at Connecting Threads.
[tags]books, sale, quilting, technique, color, design, beginning quilting, free motion quilting, strip piecing[/tags]