Lesly at Pickle Dish made this Trip Around the World (TATW) quilt top in just two evenings. She says,
It is a low-contrast Kaffe-like composition, just as I intended, so I am warming up to it again. Again, I used Bonnie Hunter’s tutorial for this quilt top, and I recommend it if you are interested in making a TATW. I will definitely make this again – probably using my precious stash of Marcia Derse fabrics.
Lesly’s quilt is beautiful and so is her daughter who is leaving the nest. Visit her Post: Trip Around the 18 Year Old World to find out more.
- Tutorial: Discovery box for baby
- Tutorial: Bird & Bunting Quilt
- Quilt along yields Trip Around the World
- Got stash? Make a festive fabric banner
- Teasel Doll Pinchusion tutorial