Kyra from Black Threads is talking about this exhibit Bold Expressions: African American Quilts from the Collection of Corrine Riley. If the catalog cover she shows on her blog is any indication, just put me on a plane to San Diego and hail me a cab to the Mingei International Museum. Read more here and here.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- “Fearless” quilt honors Rosa Parks
- Newsy: By George! exhibit in New Mexico
- Panel: Jill’s What A World
- Newsy: Becky Goldsmith shows quilts at Austin College
- Newsy: Hearts and Hands for Sendai