What a happy day it is ’cause over at Pat Sloan’s blog Pat herself has just posted a tutorial with video on how to put a binding on a quilt completely by machine. That’s right, all by machine. The usual method is to machine stitch it on the front only and then hand stitch on the back. But Pat’s way is much faster and looks good too. Get the know-how. Woo hoo, thank you Pat for sharing this with your readers. I cannot wait to try it.
[tags]tutorial, how to bind a quilt by machine, Pat Sloan, technique, time saver[/tags]
- Video Tutorial: One of those fat thingies
- Free pattern: Hearts and words quilt
- Two tutes in time for holiday gifts
- Free pattern: Wishing Well table runner
- A hexie lover teaches binding