In case you haven’t heard, there’s a Modern BOM Sew Along in progress at Sew, Mama, Sew!. Kristin just posted the April block created by Bee leader Alissa Haight Carlton.
Curious? Here it is, in all its modern goodness. Click HERE to get Alissa’s piecing instructions for April’s block or click HERE to read the kickoff post for the Modern BOM Sew Along. From what I understand, you can join this online quilting bee at any time.
Image credit: Sew, Mama, Sew!
- New to Blog-taught sewing? Head over to Sew Mama Sew!
- Tutorial: Eight at a time HSTs
- Ta Dah!: Ayumi’s smoothie blocks
- Tutorial: Sweetheart quilt block
- A call to play nicer – Mod v Trad revisited