This beautifully executed quilt is A View from Lake Michigan by Elaine at Dashasel Sews. It’s her entry in the Architectural Challenge for Season 3: Project QUILTING hosted by Kim’s Crafty Apple. Visit Elaine’s blog to read more about her design process. Go to Kim’s information page to find out more about Project QUILTING.
Image credit: Flickr: Project QUILTING
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Grab a cuppa: Tool Time Challenge quilts ready
- A nod to local foods in quilt
- Design principle: ‘Threes’ for baby quilt
- Becky auditions borders for Chirps
- Inspiration: Sparkle Punch Quilt