Wendi of Shiny Happy World shows us her very first quilt explaining she used needle turn applique (NTA) for sewing on the letters encircling the sun. Her design has the flavor of her now famous blog, and that’s a good thing. I enjoyed making that connection. Visit her POST: How to Do Needle Turn Applique if you want to learn this technique.
Image credit: Shiny Happy World
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Sunshine Girls embroidery by Gratz
- Embroidered tea towel about doing dishes
- Mini Monsters pattern and giveaway
- Aprons for Haiti by Craft Hope
- Tutorial: Glue Stick Applique in 3 Parts